Pharmaceutical company GSK produces almost 4 billion packs of medicines and healthcare products annually. They employ around 100.000 people in over 100 countries.
- They needed better access and information regarding the available trainee population.
- They needed more monitoring of contracts and the services provided to the business.
- GSK wanted support for their labour intensive recruitment process. GSK requires 2 references on each candidate within 7 working days of qualification.
Delivering the following:
- Cost savings – time
- Focused on results (fill rate & time to fill)
- Process driven
- Ownership of process
- Data quality
- Business satisfaction
- Solvus developed a specialised website for GSK that is accessible to GSK managers and candidate trainees. The site enhances the supply and demand process. We helped reduced the proposal trainee time to 3 weeks, including evaluation and data management.
- We provided GSK specific recruiters to manage references (cost saving)
- In a 12 month period, we supported 1.100 inscriptions.
In 2013, 250 trainee positions were offered. In 2014, this grew to 500 – 600 positions. Including the search and selection of 15 high level candidates with a Master’s degrees in science.
- In 2011 and 2012 we completed 400 reference checks for GSK. In 2013, we completed 700.